Sunday, June 2, 2013

New! Personalized felt car mats


One of these days I'm going get caught up on this blog. One.of.these.days. 

In the meantime I've added something new to my shop (yeah!) that I'd love to share.

Check out my cute little personalized felt car mats (double sided no less!):

4 little pockets to hold your little one's favorite cars + bright numbers appliqued on each pocket.

One side has sweet little machine stitched roads + bright colored shapes (to help your little one practice their shapes and colors while they play). The other side features the letter of your choice (your kiddo's first initial!) as a road along with those 4 cute pockets. So fun!


Plus, this double sided beauty is the perfect take along toy! It folds so nicely and secures with a sturdy magnetic snap. (Can I just say how much I love magnetic snaps?) 


In addition to choosing the letter on side (A) you also get to choose the background color! There are lots of colors to choose from so you can personalize this mat so it is perfect for the little miss in you life:


Or the sweet little man:




I've been perfecting this little mat over the last few months and I am so excited to have it up in my shop! Wahoo! You can find them in my shop here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...