Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Oh.my.

So life got a little ahead of me and I've been running frantically trying to catch up. Well ok maybe not running, but I've at least been speed walking :)

I have so many things to post about still: Christmas presents and decor ('tis the season still, right?), but I'm really excited about something so those other things will just have to wait.

So you might remember the monster coloring totes I made for my boys. Well that post generated a bit of traffic via Pinterest (thank you everyone who pinned it!) so I decided to take the plunge and start an Etsy shop. This is something I've wanted to do for a while, but I needed an idea to get me started. It has been so fun (and a little nerve wracking) getting everything put together: sketching out new patterns, sewing, taking pictures. Whew! It's a lot of work, but I have had a blast doing it.

So go check it out!

Better Than Perfect Shop

I'm really excited to expand my shop. I have some ideas for new items and hope to put together some patterns for the monster bags. We'll see where it all goes!

Here's a little sneak peak of some of the bags I have in my shop currently!


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...