Thursday, January 26, 2012

DIY Christmas Window Garland

I'm going to rewind for the next few posts and talk about all the stuff I made during the Christmas season. First, Christmas isn't quite complete without some kind of twinkle lights and while I loved our felt Christmas tree we needed something more. Plus, while I could do without the traditional glass balls and such, I missed our special unique to us ornaments. 

So using these two ideas as my inspiration

                                                                                                                            Source: savingmoneylivinglife.com via Katy on Pinterest

                                                                                                                                Source: goodhousekeeping.com via Katy on Pinterest


I came up with this:
(forgive the less than stellar picture)


I wrapped our curtain rod in greenery and twinkle lights and then hung ornaments from it. I really like how it turned out and it looked much better than the photo depicts.

Here is a little close up. A post on the first ornament is coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...